February 7, 2011

Dog Mobile. And Shit.

37/365

I could live here. With them. And her. And be happy.

Unless the following happened:

We pull into the driveway. It's dark. The Super Bowl is about to start. I flip open the truck cap. Shit. Literally. I could smell is as though it were right under my nose. I reach towards my duffel bag to grab my head lamp. And find the shit in the process, gooey and slightly cold to the touch. It was right under my nose.

Its on my duffel bag at one end of the truck, and smeared on the window to the cap at the other end. It was everywhere in between too.

My duffel bag got thoroughly rinsed in the shower with my laptop charger still inside an outer pocket. That my friends, is why I had a dead laptop battery and was unable to have a post ready for this morning.

You're welcome for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment