January 17, 2011

Cute and Innocent

16/365




Or at least I thought so until he launched the snowball towards my head. That's the funny thing about taking pictures. Typically, I would have scolded the trouble maker. But after checking my pictures and seeing I didn't get the frozen orb in flight, I implored Zachary to do it again.

Of course, the little shit didn't listen.

Also a few house keeping items: I am going to be purchasing a domain name for the blog. It will get rid of the "blogspot" in the address, so it would become www.MeOnMadison.com. Before I do so, any feed back on the name. Does it still work even though I am not on Madison?

And, I am going to start putting a page break in my blog entries. For those of you who click over from the links I put on facebook, this won't change a thing. But if you go to my blog page, you'll see just the title and photo. You'll have to on the entry to read what I wrote. This will streamline the front page a bit and will eliminate having to scroll way down to get to previous photos. Click over to the main page to see what I mean.

Any other design feedback?

3 comments:

  1. it should be called ....'Read This Its Better Then Your Life'....its kinda a long name but it works

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like meonmadison...it's YOU! LovU Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. And of course Zachery is adorable..You might just regret someday coaching me on how to post a comment (smile)

    ReplyDelete