January 23, 2011

Sunset Boulevard

22/365




A similar photo to yesterday's but it was too good to pass up. I took a minor detour to get it. Heading south on I295 into Portland, I skipped Tukey's Bridge with its views the Baked Bean Factory, forever-open train bridge, Jersey bariers, multi-lanes of merging traffic and waste treatment facility and took Baxter Boulevard instead.

The detour would have taken me five extra minutes, but instead it took me 30. I had to take pictures. It made me late to the hockey game I was covering, but my day was better for it. Don't be in such a rush, right?

And I know, it's a similar photo to yesterday. Sunsets, sunrises and Espresso are ringers for worthy photos. They're too easy. I need to start challenging myself more. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment