January 12, 2011

Work vs. Options

11/365




"Can you get a time off from work in the next few weeks?"

"No."

Despite the answer, being asked was the highlight of my day. My brother read yesterday's blog. He has a friend who needs a vehicle driven to Colorado and was calling to see if I was interested. He knew it was a long shot, but its nice to know there's always options.

Mike is always good at finding me adventures, he always has been. This time I had to turn him down.

Work isn't so bad anyway. I worked alone most of the day, building and standing two walls for a small addition. It was just a floor at the start of the day, and by the end the project was starting to take shape. Eventually, it will be a new master bedroom. I'll post some after pictures, after.

No comments:

Post a Comment