January 26, 2011

Blog-struction

25/365

Six hours later my subtle blog redesign is nearly complete. You can hardly notice the difference, right?

Okay, so I blew it up. I didn't really mean to, but I slipped.

MeOnMadison.Com (that's the new address) has been streamlined. Only one picture at a time on the main page. It should help the page load faster and make things a bit neater—a little tidier. Well kept. Clean cut. Groomed.

Like my hair.

To the right you'll see a list of the five most popular posts over the last week. And below that a bit you'll find the full archive. If you want to click through posts one at a time, scroll down and find the "Older Posts" button.

You can also now comment without an account of any sort. You can even comment anonymously if you want to leave glowing praise without me knowing who you are.

Hope you like the changes. I'm sure there will be more.

6 comments:

  1. flock of seagulls ...thats all im getting from the picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, are you talking about my hair? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. No so sure about the new site...Need to learn all over again...LovU Mom

    ReplyDelete